Danny plays, produces, composes and records in a wide variety of musical projects. While his heart beats for Afro-Caribbean and South American music, Danny is always open to put his skills and knowledge into any field, for any musician, with any background.
What to ask Danny for?
• drums and percussion recording sessions in your studio for your new single, EP or album
• drums and percussion recording sessions from his home studio for your new single, EP or album (online delivery of takes to any location)
• participation in your tour or project, freelance
• participation in your tour or project, main member
• composing for drums and/or percussion
• arranging for drums and/or percussion
• rhythmic sheet preparation
• production & beat production
• you name it.
A rough list of rhythmic instrumentation Danny uses:
Drums, timbales, bongos, congas, campana, maracas, guïro, guïra, tambora, pandeiro, caixa, surdo, repique de mao, atabaque, bombo, djembe, dundun, shakers, cabasa, shekere, other small hand percussion.
Projects Danny currently composes/plays/produces for: